Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 RUB / KES
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 29% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 104,464 (Shilling160,488) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (38 minutes ago)