Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05577 RUB / IQD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 104,215 (1,868,680 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)