Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04072 RUB / CDF *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 123% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 189,900 (4,664,111 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)