Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04075 RUB / CDF *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 136% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 179,469 (4,403,794 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)