Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07479 RUB / RWF
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 32% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 115,242 (1,540,795 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)