Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.582 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 87,943 (5,002 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)