Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.056 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 101,201 (5,933 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)