Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.749 RUB / BDT
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 66,308 (Taka 88,505) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)