Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.542 RUB / SDG *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 65% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 25,787 (7,280 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)