Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.388 RUB / SDG *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 19,470 (14,023 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)