Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.732 RUB / SDG *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 65% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 26,706 (7,155 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)