Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.394 RUB / SDG *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 66,777 (47,920 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)