Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 72,821 (﷼ 45,941,088) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)