Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 68,380 (﷼ 46,173,350) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)