Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 123,232 (¥215,140) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)