Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.399 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 117,853 (€1,563) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)