Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.841 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 58% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 115,581 (€1,565) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)