Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 100,427 (¥171,735) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)