Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 94,842 (¥158,379) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)