Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 RUB / NPR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 18% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 86,501 (₨ 149,993) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)