Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.088 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 109,488 (€1,439) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)