Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.550 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 109,445 (€1,393) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)