Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.744 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 61,431 (5,231TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)