Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.191 RUB / TWD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 52% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 127,685 (58,270 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)