Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.147 RUB / TWD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 37% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 109,428 (50,967 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)