Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.073 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 118,314 (RM7,361) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)