Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.924 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 106,934 (RM6,715) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)