Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01577 RUB / KHR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 91,029 (5,772,980 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)