Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01608 RUB / KHR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 84,705 (5,268,130 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)