Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01648 RUB / KHR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 78,452 (4,760,045 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)