Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01629 RUB / UGX
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 23% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 87,103 (5,345,921 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 71,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)