Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01771 RUB / UGX
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 53% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 121,066 (6,835,514 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)