Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 71,336 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)