Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 75.255 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 74% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 142,723 (€1,897) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)