Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.841 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 107,855 (€1,461) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 71,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)