Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.552 RUB / USD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 85,953 ($1,352) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)