Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.303 RUB / USD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 12% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 80,435 ($1,232) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)