Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.336 RUB / ZMW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 96,439 (15,220 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)