Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.514 RUB / ZMW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 64% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 132,998 (24,119 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (38 minutes ago)