Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.502 RUB / ZMW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 64% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 128,043 (23,272 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)