Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.849 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 143% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 209,337 (€2,835) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)