Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.714 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 143% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 191,601 (€2,498) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)