Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43653 RUB / SSP *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 80% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 138,240 (316,677 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)