Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43774 RUB / SSP *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 90% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 146,037 (333,612 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)