Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.504 RUB / SSP *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 37% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 119,111 (236,471 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)