Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.353 RUB / SEK
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 127% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 197,514 (26,861 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (41 minutes ago)