Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.138 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 122,643 (RM7,600) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)