Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.861 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 110,840 (RM6,988) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)