Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.333 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 43% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 119,722 (RM7,330) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)