Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05878 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 145,931 (₩2,482,463) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)