Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05706 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 138,084 (₩2,420,011) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)