Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47537 RUB / PKR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 68,812 (₨144,755) in Jhelum.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)