Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.034 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 137,514 (€1,762) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)