Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05735 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 95,255 (₩1,660,870) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)