Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05835 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 129,149 (₩2,213,432) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (35 minutes ago)