Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05775 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 136,615 (₩2,365,837) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)