Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.924 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 72,940 (₨78,973) in Jamshedpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)