Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.921 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 61,377 (₨66,673) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)