Cost of living in Jaipur, India vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.928 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is about the same as in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 86,624 (₨93,324) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)