Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.463 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 111,870 (R$ 6,406) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)