Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.826 RUB / JOD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 90% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 154,223 (Dinar 1,717) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)