Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.479 RUB / JOD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 90% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 149,998 (Dinar 1,622) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)