Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.274 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 85,840 (S/. 4,454) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)