Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.177 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 91,633 (S/. 4,542) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)