Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 89,853 (¥151,821) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 2.00 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)