Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 90,635 (¥158,231) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)