Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 96,161 (¥162,482) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 2 hours ago)