Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.709 RUB / EGP
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 51% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 131,068 (E£ 35,334) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)