Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.098 RUB / TWD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 75% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 146,776 (69,945 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (40 minutes ago)