Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13011 RUB / SYP *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 47% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 40,444 (310,837 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)