Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12388 RUB / SYP *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 47% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 42,569 (343,617 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)