Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00279 RUB / VND
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 26% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 102,318 (36,670,520 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)