Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00285 RUB / VND
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 28% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 107,858 (37,807,380 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)