Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.891 RUB / INR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 72,506 (₨81,421) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)