Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.607 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 190,022 (¥313,077) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)