Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.569 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 205,690 (¥361,698) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)