Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.523 RUB / SEK
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 138% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 204,652 (27,203 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)