Cost of living in Hefei, China vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.677 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 18% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 101,223 (10,461元) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (21 minutes ago)