Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00158 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 78,968 (﷼ 50,080,388) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)