Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00155 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 67,175 (﷼ 43,253,136) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)