Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00141 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 63,204 (﷼ 44,892,755) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)