Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.889 RUB / ILS
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 147% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 207,062 (11,575 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)